Vacancies at BioCote®
BioCote® is constantly on the look-out for talented individuals to join our team. If you feel you have the desired experience and skill-set for the opportunity detailed below, please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Whilst we will endeavour to respond to all applications, please note that if you have not received a response from us within 2 weeks, you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Business Development Executive, Coventry, Salary DOE
BioCote® Ltd is the world’s market-leading antimicrobial technology supplier. When manufactured into products, our additives provide the ultimate protection against microbes such as bacteria and mould. With over 20 year’s success, BioCote® has become synonymous with improved hygiene which is why we are the antimicrobial supplier of choice to leading brands, manufacturers and product innovators around the world.
As a consequence of business growth, BioCote® is now looking to recruit an experienced and energetic Business Development Executive to build on the commercial activity of our established sales team.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets to ensure the business achieves its wider commercial objectives;
- Engaging with key decision makers within manufacturing companies to maintain a healthy pipeline of potential new business;
- Negotiating with customers at all levels to secure business and improve margins;
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings across an array of different sectors;
- Liaising with the wider business to strengthen market intelligence, strategise brand positioning and increase the number of sales leads;
- Recording and maintaining accurate customer data on BioCote’s internal CRM system; and
- Preparing and delivering sales reports on a weekly basis.
This role may also involve an element of international travel for the purpose of business meetings.
The ideal candidate:
As the ideal candidate, you will be a committed, diligent and inspiring sales professional with at least 2 years’ experience in a sales-orientated role. You will possess excellent communication and organisational skills and ideally have an understanding of the manufacturing sector. You will also be commercially minded with strong business acumen and good computer literacy skills.