Antimicrobial Coffee Cups & Drinking Bottles
Chilly’s was founded in 2010 by James Butterfield and Tim Bouscarle, with the aim of providing people with the ability to always have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic water bottles.
The result was the Chilly’s Bottle. A modern and stylish product designed to combine the convenience of a plastic water bottle, with the high-performance technology and eco-friendly benefits of a traditional flask.
Chilly’s mission is to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products. In pursuit of their mission, Chilly’s have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products. Creating products for an active urban lifestyle, with the perfect balance of distinctive style and unrivalled performance.
Advanced antimicrobial technology for ultimate hygiene
The Series 2 product range is not a redesign, it’s an evolution of an already outstanding product range. The Series 2 has been systematically engineered to deliver an unprecedented drinking experience.
Working with the experienced team at BioCote®, Chilly’s has introduced antimicrobial technology* to all of the plastic components in the Series 2 range. This means those materials are permanently protected from a wide spectrum of microbes, helping to keep the product fresher and cleaner for longer. It also makes the coating resistant to surface staining, bad odours and material degradation.
Designed for drinking
The Series 2 products boasts a myriad of benefits to create the ultimate drinking experience:
- Carry Loop: Every part on the Series 2 bottle has its purpose and the customisable carry loop is no exception.
- Enhanced drinking experience: The antimicrobial drinking collar on the bottle is soft to the touch, perfectly shaped for sipping and reduces microbes by up to 99.99%.
- 100% Leak-Proof: All Series 2 bottles and cups are uncompromisingly leak-proof.
- Solidly Secure: The coffee cup’s rotating lock mechanism makes on-the-go sipping simple.
- Rubber Base: All Series 2 products have an added soft rubber base that putting down your drink a quiet affair.
- Right temperature: Series 2 bottles keep drinks 24 hours cold and 12 hours hot.
- Double-walled technology: Series 2 cups keep drinks hot without having to worry about burning your hands.
- Goodbye Lines: Chilly’s eliminated lines to create an uninterrupted, seamless design that flows.
- Over 1000 colour combinations for total personalisation
If you are interested in Chilly’s antimicrobial Series 2 product range, please visit their site here. To find out how to protect your own products with proven BioCote® antimicrobial technology, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team on +44 (0)2477 712 489. Alternatively, you can contact us here.
*BioCote® technology does not protect users or others against disease causing bacteria, germs, viruses or other harmful organisms. This technology is not a substitute for good hygiene and/or cleaning practises.