The 5th of February will mark National Sickie Day when the greatest amount of UK employees are expected to take the day off. Whilst many excuses for non-attendance will inevitably border on the ridiculous, it’s the hygiene of an office environment that is fast becoming a more legitimate explanation for employee absenteeism.
In the previous edition of BioCote’s Partner Newsletter, we published our coveted office case study – with results demonstrating a clear reduction in the total number of bacteria present on surfaces and products treated with BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology. With this study in mind – and with an impending employee apocalypse on the horizon come the first Monday of February – we can’t help but ponder over the benefits of incorporating a range of antimicrobial products into ALL office environments – including the one you might be sitting in now!
If you’re lucky enough to have a workspace that boasts BioCote® protected surfaces, then you will almost certainly appreciate the part they play in improving hygiene levels. However, if your office is yet to benefit from antimicrobial products, then you might want to delve into our list of global partners who regularly supply into this type of environment.
- Posturite is the largest independent ergonomics company in the UK. Their range of products are designed to improve business productivity by protecting the health, safety and well-being of employees. That’s one of the many reasons why they have incorporated BioCote® into their unique range of office furniture and equipment, including desks, keyboards and computer mice. Find out more about Posturite’s bug beating computer peripherals here.
- For over 70 years, Deb Group has been providing skin care solutions in the form of hand hygiene products and dispensers, for all types of workplace and public environments. BioCote® is incorporated into all of the Deb Global Range and TouchFREE dispensers to ensure the very highest levels of cleanliness are met at all times. View Deb’s antimicrobial hand hygiene products here.
- ISKU Interior is a leading Finnish company that designs, implements and markets comprehensive interior design solutions that are both functional and comfortable for all public spaces, including work & office environments. Thanks to the addition of BioCote®, ISKU are now able to offer a range of chairs and height adjustable desks for use in a plethora of hygiene conscious environments. View ISKU’s unique range of antimicrobial furniture here.
- Bi-Silque offers a range of equipment for both corporate and home offices. Their products are designed to make it easier to organise teams and everyday tasks, making the management of projects both simple and effective. The incorporation of BioCote® into Bi-Silque’s range of office hardware – including corkboards and pens – allows a business to protect employees from potentially illness-causing bacteria. Find out more about Bi-Silque’s innovative range of antimicrobial products here.
- Originally founded in 1992, Waterlogic has grown into a global leader in point-of-use water purification systems. In their endeavours to bring the cleanest, safest water to consumers around the world, Waterlogic chose to incorporate BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology into the outside of their machines. This added level of protection against bacteria and viruses has made Waterlogic dispensers common figures in many high-traffic environments, particularly hospitals, schools and offices. Find out more about Waterlogic’s antimicrobial products here.
If you are interested in any of the partner products listed above, or would like to expand on your existing antimicrobial product range so that you can branch into workspaces, please contact a member of the BioCote® team using the ‘Live Chat’ feature in the partner portal, by submitting an enquiry via the website or by calling a member of the Partner Development Team on +44 (0) 2477 712 489.