The world’s leading antimicrobial technology supplier is expanding!
As a consequence of business growth, BioCote is now looking for a talented and passionate Graphic Designer to join our team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will primarily be responsible for driving the creative direction of online and offline campaigns. You will continuously ensure that content is supported with original and imaginative design work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand company objectives and produce high-impact visual content which clearly communicates BioCote’s brand identity;
- Supporting the Marketing Manager throughout the execution of both internal and external campaigns across an array of different channels;
- Maintaining company website in relation to content, graphics and CMS updates;
- Preparing and proofing final artwork designs ready for print, including business card and company letterhead templates;
- Continuously monitoring trends in the digital landscape and adjusting creative output depending on findings; and
- Ensuring all creative design work is produced within budget and to the given deadlines
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Possess at least 3+ years’ experience in a graphic design/creative role;
- Possess excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop and Microsoft Office;
- Have extensive experience in web design, HTML/CSS and email;
- Have the ability to manage an array of different projects, often within tight deadlines;
- Be a creative chameleon, adapting your design skills depending on the target audience; and
- Have outstanding attention to detail.
Sound like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! If you want to be part of a continued success story and join a business which is really making a difference in the world of antimicrobial technology, please send your CV accompanied by a covering letter to [email protected]. If you simply want to find out more about the opportunity on offer, please call Kimberley on +44 (0) 2477 712 489.
*Salary is dependant on experience.