Antimicrobial Additives Market
It’s Time To Get Involved
According to a report by Grand View Research, the global antimicrobial additives market is expected to thrive over the next few years, with estimations that it will reach a value of $15.34 billion by 2025.
Key findings suggest:
- The global market demand for antimicrobial additives will grow significantly as a direct result of healthcare expansion in emerging countries such as China, India, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and Thailand.
- Europe will witness an increase in global volume share as a consequence of rising consumer demand for antimicrobial packaging, healthcare, food & beverage and paints & coatings products.
- There will be significant rise in demand for silver ion antimicrobial additives as a result of their excellent antibacterial properties, suitability for deployment in a broad range of products and low toxological profile.
- Increasing awareness among consumers regarding healthcare acquired infections (HAIs) will propel the demand for products containing antimicrobial additives.
- Demand will increase for antimicrobial additives due to their ability to increase product performance and durability.
- An increase in vehicle production and investment in the manufacturing sector is expected to drive the overall demand for antimicrobial additives in the paints & coatings industry.
- Emerging players in the antimicrobial additives market include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Based on our experience and success, BioCote® is regularly cited as a key player in the antimicrobial additives market. That is why we are trusted by globally renowned manufacturers and product innovators including Akzo Nobel, Formica, Rehau, Deb, Waterlogic and many more. To find out more about adding an antimicrobial additive to your product range, message a member of the team today or call us on +44 (0) 2477 712 489 to arrange a free* sample.
*Terms & conditions apply